I am planning a 2013 visit to Scotland.
I came across the Braemar Gathering (1st Saturday in Sept) and thought it would be interesting to stop for a night or two to watch the natives engage in their exotic pagan rituals.
Last night on PBS's "Queen and Country" I discovered that the head tribal chief attends this ritual gathering every year.
So, figuring that the Braemar hotels are going to be filled next year, I thought I would get an early start:
I have the following places in mind:
Callater Lodge, Braemar
Clunie lodge, Braemar
Invercauld Arms, Braemar
Deeside Hotel, Ballater
All thoughts and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우바카라＼や→ SSK68。CoM ←や＼【슈퍼카지노헬로우바카라】
- 2 핼로우바카라＼☣→ SSK68。CoM ←☣＼【슈퍼카지노핼로우바카라】
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 5 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 8 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Undisclsoed location
- 11 Need help with my itinerary
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Chamonix to Paris
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 help with Italy itinerary