I am planning a 2013 visit to Scotland.
I came across the Braemar Gathering (1st Saturday in Sept) and thought it would be interesting to stop for a night or two to watch the natives engage in their exotic pagan rituals.
Last night on PBS's "Queen and Country" I discovered that the head tribal chief attends this ritual gathering every year.
So, figuring that the Braemar hotels are going to be filled next year, I thought I would get an early start:
I have the following places in mind:
Callater Lodge, Braemar
Clunie lodge, Braemar
Invercauld Arms, Braemar
Deeside Hotel, Ballater
All thoughts and suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 토토총판.총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?