Staying one night in Milan, need to be right by the train station and must be reasonably priced. Any suggestions?
Where to stay in Milan - near train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Paris itinerary help
- 2 Sardinia Advice
- 3 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 4 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 5 Provence planning
- 6 Making reservations in Italy
- 7 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 8 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 9 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 10 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 13 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 14 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 15 Accommodations in Paris
- 16 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 17 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 18 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 19 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 20 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 21 South of France
- 22 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 23 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 24 Car hire location price differences
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement