Staying one night in Milan, need to be right by the train station and must be reasonably priced. Any suggestions?
Where to stay in Milan - near train station.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 4 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Belgium
- 19 Navigo Decouverte
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 22 More help with housing in Puglia
- 23 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome