Staying one night in Milan, need to be right by the train station and must be reasonably priced. Any suggestions?
Where to stay in Milan - near train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 6 Spain for 7 days
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 9 Biking across Europe
- 10 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 11 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 12 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 13 Normandy in October
- 14 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 17 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?