Staying one night in Milan, need to be right by the train station and must be reasonably priced. Any suggestions?
Where to stay in Milan - near train station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 9 London restaurants
- 10 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 11 biking in France
- 12 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 13 ITALO trains need help
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 16 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 100 years of French gratitude
- 20 London for Free
- 21 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 22 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 25 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?