Hi! We are considering a four nights stay in Lyon as part of a trip to France. Can you suggest the best zone to stay? Hotels? Think of 150€ for a double. Any suggestions about day trips via car or train?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ヴ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 토토총판하는법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 에이스카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ェ바카라
- 4 프론트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트シ바카라사이트
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 Beaune France
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?