was wondering any nice places you guys had stayed in during your luzerne trip?
1. Budget is about 40 - 50 chf.
We are not really fussy people, budget travelers, backpackers more likely.
Where to stay in Luzerne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Majorca - where to stay?
- 2 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 3 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Dordogne in October
- 6 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 7 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Bike touring in France
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Calling home from abroad
- 18 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 22 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?