Hi! My daughter and I will be in London for six days toward the middle of July. I found a hotel on hotelopia for $156USD per night on Belgrave Road, London. Review said 5 mins from victoria station. Sound like an ok place for tourists? Any advice on the area?
Where to stay in London in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Porto to Salamanca
- 3 Where to stay in Prague?
- 4 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Walking in Bologna
- 7 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 8 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 9 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 10 Travel by train in Poland?
- 11 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 12 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 buying souviners and art
- 15 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 16 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 17 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Swiss decisions
- 20 Please help me plan my trip!
- 21 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 22 Greece and Turkey
- 23 Napoli logistics
- 24 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 25 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt