Hi! My daughter and I will be in London for six days toward the middle of July. I found a hotel on hotelopia for $156USD per night on Belgrave Road, London. Review said 5 mins from victoria station. Sound like an ok place for tourists? Any advice on the area?
Where to stay in London in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Italy Spending Budget
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 9 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 10 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 11 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 12 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 13 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 14 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 17 Brussels in 2 days
- 18 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 19 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 20 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Nice to the luberons
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Cotswolds first time
- 25 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?