Hi! My daughter and I will be in London for six days toward the middle of July. I found a hotel on hotelopia for $156USD per night on Belgrave Road, London. Review said 5 mins from victoria station. Sound like an ok place for tourists? Any advice on the area?
Where to stay in London in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 A Greek sojourn
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 15 Halloween in Paris
- 16 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 chrismas in rome
- 19 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 20 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 21 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 22 I dream of Europe
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!