We'll be stopping over in London for Sat / Sun / Mon stay. Flying back to the U.S. on Tues morning at 9:30 a.m. Where's a good base to stay during that time--convenient for sightseeing? Is it advisable to stay near Heathrow the night before our flight?
It's been more than 15 years since I last went to London, so I don't mind doing all the major sights all over again,, esp now I'm going with my DH who is a first timer. There must new places that I haven't seen, like the Tate Modern, etc.
Also, if you could recommend a perfect 3 days itinerary that would be great, including good restaurant recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 3 trip to Italy
- 4 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Holiday in Europe
- 9 2 weeks in Prague
- 10 student in denmark
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 Train from Lille to Delft
- 14 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 15 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 16 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 17 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 18 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 21 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Belgium advice
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris