We'll be stopping over in London for Sat / Sun / Mon stay. Flying back to the U.S. on Tues morning at 9:30 a.m. Where's a good base to stay during that time--convenient for sightseeing? Is it advisable to stay near Heathrow the night before our flight?
It's been more than 15 years since I last went to London, so I don't mind doing all the major sights all over again,, esp now I'm going with my DH who is a first timer. There must new places that I haven't seen, like the Tate Modern, etc.
Also, if you could recommend a perfect 3 days itinerary that would be great, including good restaurant recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Lay over time
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 11 K-Day
- 12 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 13 Spain in December
- 14 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 Flat in London
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Amalfi Coast transportation