We'll be stopping over in London for Sat / Sun / Mon stay. Flying back to the U.S. on Tues morning at 9:30 a.m. Where's a good base to stay during that time--convenient for sightseeing? Is it advisable to stay near Heathrow the night before our flight?
It's been more than 15 years since I last went to London, so I don't mind doing all the major sights all over again,, esp now I'm going with my DH who is a first timer. There must new places that I haven't seen, like the Tate Modern, etc.
Also, if you could recommend a perfect 3 days itinerary that would be great, including good restaurant recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 First time in France
- 6 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 7 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 10 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 17 Prague hotels
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 Munich
- 20 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 What to expect over Christmas
- 23 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Italy/Greece with kids