We'll be stopping over in London for Sat / Sun / Mon stay. Flying back to the U.S. on Tues morning at 9:30 a.m. Where's a good base to stay during that time--convenient for sightseeing? Is it advisable to stay near Heathrow the night before our flight?
It's been more than 15 years since I last went to London, so I don't mind doing all the major sights all over again,, esp now I'm going with my DH who is a first timer. There must new places that I haven't seen, like the Tate Modern, etc.
Also, if you could recommend a perfect 3 days itinerary that would be great, including good restaurant recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Best layover option
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 18 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 23 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 3 days solo in London