We'll be stopping over in London for Sat / Sun / Mon stay. Flying back to the U.S. on Tues morning at 9:30 a.m. Where's a good base to stay during that time--convenient for sightseeing? Is it advisable to stay near Heathrow the night before our flight?
It's been more than 15 years since I last went to London, so I don't mind doing all the major sights all over again,, esp now I'm going with my DH who is a first timer. There must new places that I haven't seen, like the Tate Modern, etc.
Also, if you could recommend a perfect 3 days itinerary that would be great, including good restaurant recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 Train Through Spain
- 9 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 14 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 hill of crosses
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 20 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice