We'll be stopping over in London for Sat / Sun / Mon stay. Flying back to the U.S. on Tues morning at 9:30 a.m. Where's a good base to stay during that time--convenient for sightseeing? Is it advisable to stay near Heathrow the night before our flight?
It's been more than 15 years since I last went to London, so I don't mind doing all the major sights all over again,, esp now I'm going with my DH who is a first timer. There must new places that I haven't seen, like the Tate Modern, etc.
Also, if you could recommend a perfect 3 days itinerary that would be great, including good restaurant recommendations.
Where to stay in London for 3 days trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 French Basque region
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Vegan in Germany?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 19 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler