We'll be stopping over in London for Sat / Sun / Mon stay. Flying back to the U.S. on Tues morning at 9:30 a.m. Where's a good base to stay during that time--convenient for sightseeing? Is it advisable to stay near Heathrow the night before our flight?
It's been more than 15 years since I last went to London, so I don't mind doing all the major sights all over again,, esp now I'm going with my DH who is a first timer. There must new places that I haven't seen, like the Tate Modern, etc.
Also, if you could recommend a perfect 3 days itinerary that would be great, including good restaurant recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 3 5 days in Provence
- 4 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 5 Parking in Italy
- 6 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 7 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 8 1 week in Malaga
- 9 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Transportation in Bologna
- 13 Amsterdam vs. France
- 14 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Capo d'Orlando
- 18 European Championship
- 19 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end