My sister and I will be in London 3 or 4 nights in mid-October. We are wanting to be within walking or easy Tube distance of pubs, attractions, and easy access to Gatwick. We'd like to spend about $150 or less per night, if possible, though we know London is our most expensive leg of the trip.
What neighborhoods should we be looking at to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 월드카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 4 나이트팔라스게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 6 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 14 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May