My sister and I will be in London 3 or 4 nights in mid-October. We are wanting to be within walking or easy Tube distance of pubs, attractions, and easy access to Gatwick. We'd like to spend about $150 or less per night, if possible, though we know London is our most expensive leg of the trip.
What neighborhoods should we be looking at to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants