My sister and I will be in London 3 or 4 nights in mid-October. We are wanting to be within walking or easy Tube distance of pubs, attractions, and easy access to Gatwick. We'd like to spend about $150 or less per night, if possible, though we know London is our most expensive leg of the trip.
What neighborhoods should we be looking at to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Naples, Italy
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees