My sister and I will be in London 3 or 4 nights in mid-October. We are wanting to be within walking or easy Tube distance of pubs, attractions, and easy access to Gatwick. We'd like to spend about $150 or less per night, if possible, though we know London is our most expensive leg of the trip.
What neighborhoods should we be looking at to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help