My sister and I will be in London 3 or 4 nights in mid-October. We are wanting to be within walking or easy Tube distance of pubs, attractions, and easy access to Gatwick. We'd like to spend about $150 or less per night, if possible, though we know London is our most expensive leg of the trip.
What neighborhoods should we be looking at to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 9 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 10 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 11 Croatia short sail trip
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 SE ITALY
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Which Hotel in Rome
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 23 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London