First time to London. Where do u suggest we stay in London . Looking to be in the heart
of things.Also looking at Costco pkg w air and rooms The Sofitel is on the list
of hotels! The pkg is 4 nghts London and 4 nights Paris. Same question goes for Paris
Where to stay in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 15 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 South of France November Trip Report
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Clearsky Holidays
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer