First time to London. Where do u suggest we stay in London . Looking to be in the heart
of things.Also looking at Costco pkg w air and rooms The Sofitel is on the list
of hotels! The pkg is 4 nghts London and 4 nights Paris. Same question goes for Paris
Where to stay in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 3 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 4 German Rail Twin Pass
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 7 ITALO trains need help
- 8 London restaurants
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 14 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 15 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 16 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 17 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 18 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 19 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 20 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 21 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 White Villages base?
- 24 10 days to Explore Europe
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia