First time to London. Where do u suggest we stay in London . Looking to be in the heart
of things.Also looking at Costco pkg w air and rooms The Sofitel is on the list
of hotels! The pkg is 4 nghts London and 4 nights Paris. Same question goes for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 2 Piazza Navona
- 3 The highlands
- 4 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 5 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Seville bus information
- 8 Alhambra discount tickets
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 11 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 12 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 13 Berlin to Barcelona
- 14 Venice at Christmas
- 15 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 16 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 17 Rhine River
- 18 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 19 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 20 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 21 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district