First time to London. Where do u suggest we stay in London . Looking to be in the heart
of things.Also looking at Costco pkg w air and rooms The Sofitel is on the list
of hotels! The pkg is 4 nghts London and 4 nights Paris. Same question goes for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain to Morocco
- 2 Turkey - Gulet cruise ex Antalya/Kemer or Fethiye
- 3 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 Train from Rome to Naples
- 8 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 9 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 10 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 13 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 14 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 15 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 18 Lake Garda- Italy
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Sardinia, Italy
- 21 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 22 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 23 Italy by car
- 24 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 25 Paris gtg in October?