First time to London. Where do u suggest we stay in London . Looking to be in the heart
of things.Also looking at Costco pkg w air and rooms The Sofitel is on the list
of hotels! The pkg is 4 nghts London and 4 nights Paris. Same question goes for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs in Ireland
- 2 Zadar or Sibenik
- 3 Barcelona - places to stay
- 4 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 5 Guide in Russia
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 9 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 10 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 11 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 travel fan 220v?
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 First Trip to Paris
- 18 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 19 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 20 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!