The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 First time in London
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Greek fuel cost
- 10 VRBO South Kensington
- 11 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 21 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 22 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe