The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Where to stay in London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 To Prague or not to Prague
- 5 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 6 South of Switzerland
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 London Pass
- 13 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 14 Potential trip - Balkans
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 A Week in Spain
- 19 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 20 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 25 week in scotland