The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 2 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 3 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 7 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 8 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 9 Final Itinerary help
- 10 Finalizing Itinerary
- 11 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 12 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 13 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 14 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 15 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 16 A road trip to Florence
- 17 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 18 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 19 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 20 Day Trip from London
- 21 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 22 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 23 Cochem or Beilstein
- 24 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 25 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit