The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Where to stay in London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 tour guides in rome
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 19 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 20 Seaside island village in Greece
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 25 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report