The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Major quake in central Itay
- 3 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 4 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 Brugge or Ghent?
- 7 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 8 One quick week -- where in France?
- 9 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 10 Budapest on a budget
- 11 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 12 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 13 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 20 3 days with a Swindon base
- 21 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 baltic capitals
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?