The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 9 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 10 Fresh juice intoxication at Sunny Beach
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Munich
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 What to expect over Christmas
- 22 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 Italy/Greece with kids