The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 2 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Campervan in Croatia
- 12 K-Day
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 UK Visa Help
- 17 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Cell Phone Question