The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Where to stay in London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 2 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 5 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 6 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Arc de Triumph Question
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 14 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 15 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Paris November 2014
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Traveling in France by train
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions