The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 13 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice