The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 2 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 3 German Train travel
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 8 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 9 Provence to Nice driving
- 10 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 11 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 12 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 13 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 14 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 15 Barcelona on budget
- 16 Advice for England and France travels?
- 17 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 18 please revew provence agenda
- 19 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 20 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 23 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 24 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 25 Where to go in March??