The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 9 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 Iceland Day 5
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 17 Montenegro in September
- 18 3 week stay in Scotland
- 19 Paris, France
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?