The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 6 Barcelona Car rental return
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 9 From London to Paris to US
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 16 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 17 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 20 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Base City for N Europe Layover