The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 카지노싸이트
- 2 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 9 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 10 Norwegian air
- 11 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 12 help with 21 days-croatia
- 13 London Paris
- 14 14 days in Greece
- 15 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 16 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 17 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 19 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 20 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 21 What clothes?
- 22 Early flight from Nice
- 23 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 24 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 25 London dining service charge