The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Where to stay in London?
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Ireland in a week
- 6 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 14 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 18 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins