The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Where to stay in London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 Shipping Prosecco
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Lakes District UK
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives