The advice I got from this forum for my trip to Dublin made my first trip out of the US AMAZING! So, I'm going back to the well!
I'm headed to London in early April over spring break for a few days. Where should I stay?
I'm looking to see sites and enjoy my time in London in a laid back way. I'd like to be within walking distance of major attractions. Being near a transportation hub is good to as I'm flying into Heathrow.
1) what neighborhood/locale?
2) Good mid-priced hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 3 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 4 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Norway Itinerary
- 12 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 13 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 19 italy in ll days and what to see
- 20 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 21 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 22 Amsterdam vs. France
- 23 Hamman Baths Granada
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 First time in Italy