Fodors friends - I am looking for a rental apartment for our visit to London in April. Is it better to stay in South Kensington and Hyde Park area or Westminster/West End? Doing the typical London tourist stuff. Looking forward to hearing opinions! Thanks!
Where to stay in London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Athens and which islands?
- 3 British Honeymoon!
- 4 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 5 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 6 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 9 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 10 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 Southwestern England
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 17 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 18 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 19 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 20 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 21 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 22 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 25 Friends of Uffizi recent experience