Fodors friends - I am looking for a rental apartment for our visit to London in April. Is it better to stay in South Kensington and Hyde Park area or Westminster/West End? Doing the typical London tourist stuff. Looking forward to hearing opinions! Thanks!
Where to stay in London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help, Iceland
- 2 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 3 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 4 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 5 Italy/ Spain in December
- 6 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 7 Venice - things to do?
- 8 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 9 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 10 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 11 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 12 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 13 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 16 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 17 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 18 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 19 Please help me give good travel advice
- 20 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 21 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 22 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 23 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 24 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 25 ideas for Portugal please