My husband, 2 teenage daughters and I are planning our first trip to London this July, hoping to stay for 7 to 10 days. Where can we stay? I am kind of fussy about where I sleep(I usually prefer 4* or better) and we would really like to have seperate bedrooms. But I don't want to blow the whole budget on rooms. Am I asking too much??? We need help. Thanks Ptm
Where to stay in London???
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 4 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 7 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 8 please HELP--so confused!!
- 9 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 10 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 11 Paris trip report
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 14 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 15 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 Athens licensed tour guide
- 19 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 20 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 21 Converting to EUROs
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 24 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 25 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square