First Time Posting
Been given a 7 night trip by our children in September.
1st Night Dublin-reservation made
2nd Night Kilkenny-reservation made
Looking to stay in Limerick County but suggestions are welcome for 2 nights before heading to Galway and then to Sligo.
Thinking of Adare? Want to experience both the beauty of Ireland and it's people.
Goal is to find a location to take day trips from before heading to Galway?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 22 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 23 A week in Croatia with kids
- 24 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London