First Time Posting
Been given a 7 night trip by our children in September.
1st Night Dublin-reservation made
2nd Night Kilkenny-reservation made
Looking to stay in Limerick County but suggestions are welcome for 2 nights before heading to Galway and then to Sligo.
Thinking of Adare? Want to experience both the beauty of Ireland and it's people.
Goal is to find a location to take day trips from before heading to Galway?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 4 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 5 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 10 Abruzzo region
- 11 cell phone companys
- 12 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 15 Guides - Matera
- 16 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 17 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 21 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 22 French lavender and cottages
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break