First Time Posting
Been given a 7 night trip by our children in September.
1st Night Dublin-reservation made
2nd Night Kilkenny-reservation made
Looking to stay in Limerick County but suggestions are welcome for 2 nights before heading to Galway and then to Sligo.
Thinking of Adare? Want to experience both the beauty of Ireland and it's people.
Goal is to find a location to take day trips from before heading to Galway?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Regarding Residence Permit
- 11 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller