First Time Posting
Been given a 7 night trip by our children in September.
1st Night Dublin-reservation made
2nd Night Kilkenny-reservation made
Looking to stay in Limerick County but suggestions are welcome for 2 nights before heading to Galway and then to Sligo.
Thinking of Adare? Want to experience both the beauty of Ireland and it's people.
Goal is to find a location to take day trips from before heading to Galway?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Luggage on trains/security?
- 4 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 5 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 6 Lost speeding fine notice
- 7 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 10 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 11 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 12 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 13 Day trips by train from Milan
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 16 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 17 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 18 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 23 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 24 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 25 24 hrs in Istanbul