First Time Posting
Been given a 7 night trip by our children in September.
1st Night Dublin-reservation made
2nd Night Kilkenny-reservation made
Looking to stay in Limerick County but suggestions are welcome for 2 nights before heading to Galway and then to Sligo.
Thinking of Adare? Want to experience both the beauty of Ireland and it's people.
Goal is to find a location to take day trips from before heading to Galway?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 4 Prague
- 5 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 10 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 11 A week in Paris
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 2 Months in Sicily
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Azores
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Sundays in Puglia
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!