First Time Posting
Been given a 7 night trip by our children in September.
1st Night Dublin-reservation made
2nd Night Kilkenny-reservation made
Looking to stay in Limerick County but suggestions are welcome for 2 nights before heading to Galway and then to Sligo.
Thinking of Adare? Want to experience both the beauty of Ireland and it's people.
Goal is to find a location to take day trips from before heading to Galway?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 4 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 5 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 6 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 7 Ballet Bolshoi
- 8 munich - day trips
- 9 I'm back.....
- 10 FAQs
- 11 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 12 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 13 Charles Degaulle question
- 14 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 15 Naples to Pompeii
- 16 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 17 Ireland in November
- 18 To europe this Aug
- 19 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 23 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 24 Edinburgh in March
- 25 sim card