First Time Posting
Been given a 7 night trip by our children in September.
1st Night Dublin-reservation made
2nd Night Kilkenny-reservation made
Looking to stay in Limerick County but suggestions are welcome for 2 nights before heading to Galway and then to Sligo.
Thinking of Adare? Want to experience both the beauty of Ireland and it's people.
Goal is to find a location to take day trips from before heading to Galway?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London?
- 2 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 3 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 4 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 5 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 What type of visa is right for me?
- 10 Booking hotels before trains
- 11 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 12 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 13 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 14 RHK's Fall escape
- 15 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 16 1 way ticket
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 19 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 20 Loving Lisbon
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 23 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 24 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 25 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe