Many of you have been so helpful in the preliminary plans for our trip to France. My family will be spending a week in the Dordogne, but the week before, my parents and my valentine and I will spend a week driving through France. Our plan, right now, is to fly to Paris and drive to Loire Valley. Stay in Loire Sun, Mon, and Tues. Drive to La Rochelle and stay Tuesday and Wednesday night. Drive to Bordeaux area and stay Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Drive into Sarlat on Sunday where we will stay with the extended family at Villa de Consuls. You've given me suggestions of places to stay in Loire, and I'm working on that. Would you give me some help on La Rochelle and the Bordeaux area? Where to stay? Need ground floor room for parents (Dad has a bit of difficulty walking). On site restaurant would be nice (for Dad), but not mandatory. Something in the $150-200 range (or less is fine). Also, another question, 3 nights in Loire, 2 in La Rochelle, and 3 somewhere in Bordeaux area, does that seem about right? annieladd
Where to stay in La Rochelle and Bordeaux area?
- 1 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 2 A chacun son goût
- 3 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 8 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 9 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 10 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 12 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 15 Help with itenerary
- 16 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Tour company in Toledo
- 19 What size luggage?
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 22 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 23 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 24 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 25 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing