Solo Female traveler would like to spend a few days in Konya. I am having a difficult time trying to find a hostel in Konya. I went on Hostel.com and Hostelbookers and there seems to be only 1 hotel in Konya and its fairly expensive for my budget. Any recommendations on where to stay?
Where to stay in Konya
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Azores
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 Azores
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 tulips in the Netherland
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Dublin to Armagh?
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 21 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 24 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin