Solo Female traveler would like to spend a few days in Konya. I am having a difficult time trying to find a hostel in Konya. I went on Hostel.com and Hostelbookers and there seems to be only 1 hotel in Konya and its fairly expensive for my budget. Any recommendations on where to stay?
Where to stay in Konya
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grad Schools in London?
- 2 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 3 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 4 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 11 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 14 spain
- 15 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 18 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 19 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 20 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!