Solo Female traveler would like to spend a few days in Konya. I am having a difficult time trying to find a hostel in Konya. I went on Hostel.com and Hostelbookers and there seems to be only 1 hotel in Konya and its fairly expensive for my budget. Any recommendations on where to stay?
Where to stay in Konya
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 2 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 3 7 countries in a month
- 4 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 5 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 2 weeks in Spain
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 16 Day trips out of Florence?
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Having a great time Romania
- 20 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 21 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Favorite things to do in London
- 24 4 days in lake region
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014