Solo Female traveler would like to spend a few days in Konya. I am having a difficult time trying to find a hostel in Konya. I went on Hostel.com and Hostelbookers and there seems to be only 1 hotel in Konya and its fairly expensive for my budget. Any recommendations on where to stay?
Where to stay in Konya
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 20 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...