I am planning to visit Germany for a 07 days tour with my four kids. Would like to visit Europa park, Neuschwanstein Castle, Rhine cruise, bavaria and salzburg. Romatic road if time permits. Can any one suggest where to find a good discounted/budget base accomodation to visit these places and what type of train passes are advisable.
where to stay in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 2 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 3 Travel services for Spain
- 4 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 5 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 8 London with Kids
- 9 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 10 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 11 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 12 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 13 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 14 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 17 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 21 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 22 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 23 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 24 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?