I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 2 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 5 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 6 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 7 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 8 Looking for Bicycling info in EU
- 9 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 10 British Isles Cruise
- 11 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 12 Need advice on 9 day itinierary that has significantly morphed!
- 13 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 14 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 15 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 16 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 17 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 18 Turkey Quick Trip
- 19 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 20 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 21 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 22 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 23 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 24 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 25 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi