I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 When to visit Provence updated info
- 11 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 14 Itinerary Questions
- 15 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Italian language schools
- 18 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 19 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 25 a week in Ireland over New year's