I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 9 Borghese Gallery Question
- 10 Sim Card
- 11 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Finland around Christmas time?
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 16 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 SE ITALY
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each