I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One champagne tour in Reims
- 2 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 3 Southwest France
- 4 Krakow with photos
- 5 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 6 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 7 1st Eurotrip: Copenhagen - Paris - Barcelona - Ireland
- 8 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 9 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 10 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 11 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 12 Mountain Music Festival in Zakopane, Poland
- 13 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 14 Ah Paris
- 15 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 16 Berlin or Budapest?
- 17 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 18 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 19 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 20 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 21 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 22 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 23 Staying over visa expiration.
- 24 EuropeanDestinations
- 25 motorhome route for 2wks trip to Italy