I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Hertz Never Lost
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 6 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 7 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 8 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 13 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 14 Holiday in Europe
- 15 student in denmark
- 16 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 17 Hostel Advice
- 18 Iceland in Feb
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 21 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 22 Munich, Germany
- 23 Rome for a week
- 24 trip to Italy
- 25 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?