I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Burgundy in May
- 15 Athens at New Years
- 16 chrismas in rome
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 22 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization