I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 4 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 5 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 6 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 7 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 8 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 9 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 12 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 13 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 14 Athens and which islands?
- 15 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 16 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 17 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 18 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 19 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 20 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 21 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 22 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 23 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 24 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 25 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats