I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 2 France in 2003
- 3 South of Switzerland
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 11 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 12 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 13 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 14 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 Greece after the Vote
- 18 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Back to Provence in 2015
- 21 Spain trip report
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Rocamaxour
- 25 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?