I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland travel in December
- 2 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 3 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 6 Decision time...
- 7 Be careful in Vienna
- 8 Italy - unusually so
- 9 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 About cars in Austria
- 16 England/EPL family vacation
- 17 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 18 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 Never To Return
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 23 Authentic czech food
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 25 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!