I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 2 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 3 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 4 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 5 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 6 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 7 short trip klon to koblenz
- 8 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 9 Referendum in Greece
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 12 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 13 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 14 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 15 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 16 Vienna Pass for 5 Days
- 17 Bath or Exeter
- 18 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 19 Lost in venice
- 20 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 21 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 22 air conditioning
- 23 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 24 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 25 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)