I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Vegan in Germany?
- 5 biking tours in Italy?
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 14 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 French Basque region
- 20 VISA question
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia