I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley itinerary
- 2 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 3 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Travel plan help in Germany
- 6 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 7 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 8 Breakfast: London
- 9 Camino Redux
- 10 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 11 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 12 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 13 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 16 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 19 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 20 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 24 What is your favorite travel app?
- 25 PLITVICE LAKES