I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 3 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 4 Capri in July
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 7 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 11 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 15 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 16 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 17 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 18 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Barcelona with baby
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 23 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 24 Norway fjord
- 25 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium