I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 2 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 3 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 4 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 Cost of Van from CDG
- 9 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 10 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 Barcelona on budget
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 16 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 17 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 20 New Dublin Museum
- 21 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 22 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 23 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 24 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 25 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?