Two couples looking for a central location to stay in Emilia Romagna for three days early in August. Interested n the local culture and food. We assume local B & B though small hotel might work. We have a car and will spend at least one day in Bologna, but think we best stay outside the city.
We've been looking at Parma and Modena and if that makes sense, then can you suggest specific B&B, or hotel. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Norwegian Air?
- 7 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Highclare Castle
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 13 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 18 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 19 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 24 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 25 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?