Two couples looking for a central location to stay in Emilia Romagna for three days early in August. Interested n the local culture and food. We assume local B & B though small hotel might work. We have a car and will spend at least one day in Bologna, but think we best stay outside the city.
We've been looking at Parma and Modena and if that makes sense, then can you suggest specific B&B, or hotel. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 Oporto
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Porto and vicinity
- 8 Rome to venice
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 help with Italy itinerary
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 21 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 22 Undisclsoed location
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!