Two couples looking for a central location to stay in Emilia Romagna for three days early in August. Interested n the local culture and food. We assume local B & B though small hotel might work. We have a car and will spend at least one day in Bologna, but think we best stay outside the city.
We've been looking at Parma and Modena and if that makes sense, then can you suggest specific B&B, or hotel. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 13 Overnight at Heathrow
- 14 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 17 Prague
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Milan private guide
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...