Two couples looking for a central location to stay in Emilia Romagna for three days early in August. Interested n the local culture and food. We assume local B & B though small hotel might work. We have a car and will spend at least one day in Bologna, but think we best stay outside the city.
We've been looking at Parma and Modena and if that makes sense, then can you suggest specific B&B, or hotel. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 IWM
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Anniversary trip to France
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?