I will be in Dresden for 3 nights in June, and going to an evening concert at the opera house, so I'm thinking of staying within walking distance. Would that be a pleasant area to be in, specifically Ostra-Allee or Maxstrasse? A friend recommended Schloss Eckberg, which looks great, but not so convenient a location? I'll be going to museums and walking around the Altstadt and Neustadt during the days. Thanks for any advice.
Where to stay in Dresden?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 2 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 3 Italian cooking classes
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 6 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Fjords, How To?
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Budget for 3 Month's
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?