I was looking some guidance. I am planning a holiday for 4 adults in September to Croatia for 2 weeks. We usually like to rent a villa in 2 different areas so we can see as much of the country as possible. We tend to hire a car and have in the past picked up and dropped off at different airports so that we can travel through the region. We like quiet, relaxing vacations with beautiful scenery and prefer to have at least one of the villas close to the sea. We love to live among the locals for at least part of our holiday and do not like to stay in busy touristy places. We like to visit the cities or more popular areas as part of a day trip.
I have read a lot about Croatia and every region sounds perfect to me. So I would really appreciate if you could give me some of your views. I know everyone has personal choices but based on what we generally look for in a holiday as outlined above I would welcome some ideas from those of you who have visited or perhaps even live there.
Really looking forward to your responses thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Microsoft Office 2013 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 18OO: 385~4895 ms office 24*7
- 2 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 6 Trip to Switzerland
- 7 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 8 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Rome hotel
- 12 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Seville to Cordoba
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 London 6 day itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood