I was looking some guidance. I am planning a holiday for 4 adults in September to Croatia for 2 weeks. We usually like to rent a villa in 2 different areas so we can see as much of the country as possible. We tend to hire a car and have in the past picked up and dropped off at different airports so that we can travel through the region. We like quiet, relaxing vacations with beautiful scenery and prefer to have at least one of the villas close to the sea. We love to live among the locals for at least part of our holiday and do not like to stay in busy touristy places. We like to visit the cities or more popular areas as part of a day trip.
I have read a lot about Croatia and every region sounds perfect to me. So I would really appreciate if you could give me some of your views. I know everyone has personal choices but based on what we generally look for in a holiday as outlined above I would welcome some ideas from those of you who have visited or perhaps even live there.
Really looking forward to your responses thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 3 day trip to iceland
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Car service from Vienna Airport