A friend and I (both females in our 30's) are going to visit the French Riviera for 3 nights/4 days. We want to stay in a cool hotel/B&B and are having a hard time finding something that doesn't seem outdated or frumpy, for lack of better words. We wouldn't mind some nightlife nearby, but don't necessarily prefer the clubby, party scene, and would like to be at least fairly close to come good beaches. Does anyone have recommendations for some accommodations that are trendy/clean/newly renovated/young-ish, etc in any of the following areas: St. Tropez, Ste. Maxime, Cannes, etc? Open to other locations, as well. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 7 Barcelona cooking classes
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 vienna
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions