A friend and I (both females in our 30's) are going to visit the French Riviera for 3 nights/4 days. We want to stay in a cool hotel/B&B and are having a hard time finding something that doesn't seem outdated or frumpy, for lack of better words. We wouldn't mind some nightlife nearby, but don't necessarily prefer the clubby, party scene, and would like to be at least fairly close to come good beaches. Does anyone have recommendations for some accommodations that are trendy/clean/newly renovated/young-ish, etc in any of the following areas: St. Tropez, Ste. Maxime, Cannes, etc? Open to other locations, as well. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 7 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 3 week trip with children
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 Italy in 11 Days
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 French election
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence