A friend and I (both females in our 30's) are going to visit the French Riviera for 3 nights/4 days. We want to stay in a cool hotel/B&B and are having a hard time finding something that doesn't seem outdated or frumpy, for lack of better words. We wouldn't mind some nightlife nearby, but don't necessarily prefer the clubby, party scene, and would like to be at least fairly close to come good beaches. Does anyone have recommendations for some accommodations that are trendy/clean/newly renovated/young-ish, etc in any of the following areas: St. Tropez, Ste. Maxime, Cannes, etc? Open to other locations, as well. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 2 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 3 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 4 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 19 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years