A friend and I (both females in our 30's) are going to visit the French Riviera for 3 nights/4 days. We want to stay in a cool hotel/B&B and are having a hard time finding something that doesn't seem outdated or frumpy, for lack of better words. We wouldn't mind some nightlife nearby, but don't necessarily prefer the clubby, party scene, and would like to be at least fairly close to come good beaches. Does anyone have recommendations for some accommodations that are trendy/clean/newly renovated/young-ish, etc in any of the following areas: St. Tropez, Ste. Maxime, Cannes, etc? Open to other locations, as well. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 4 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 5 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 6 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 7 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Venice
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Scotland and London 21 days
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...