We are heading to Spain in early October. We fly in to Madrid and then will take the train to Seville for a few days. From there we will rent a car and spend a few days at the coast. We're looking at Malaga and Nerja right now. From there we plan to do day trips (Ronda, Frigliana) and spend some time relaxing at the beach.
Where would be a good place to stay on the coast (where we can swim, relax, take the day trips, have nice restaurant meals and visit some cafes)?
Will the water be warm enough to swim?
Any other activities or sites in this area that would be interesting to try during a 2-3 day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 Athens International airport
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 Road trip Italy
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 Hilton CPH no loner
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 French Wedding
- 25 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome