We are heading to Spain in early October. We fly in to Madrid and then will take the train to Seville for a few days. From there we will rent a car and spend a few days at the coast. We're looking at Malaga and Nerja right now. From there we plan to do day trips (Ronda, Frigliana) and spend some time relaxing at the beach.
Where would be a good place to stay on the coast (where we can swim, relax, take the day trips, have nice restaurant meals and visit some cafes)?
Will the water be warm enough to swim?
Any other activities or sites in this area that would be interesting to try during a 2-3 day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Help with Ireland Trip
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!