We are heading to Spain in early October. We fly in to Madrid and then will take the train to Seville for a few days. From there we will rent a car and spend a few days at the coast. We're looking at Malaga and Nerja right now. From there we plan to do day trips (Ronda, Frigliana) and spend some time relaxing at the beach.
Where would be a good place to stay on the coast (where we can swim, relax, take the day trips, have nice restaurant meals and visit some cafes)?
Will the water be warm enough to swim?
Any other activities or sites in this area that would be interesting to try during a 2-3 day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Itinerary Tweaking
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Hotel in Vienna
- 8 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 21 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 22 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains