We are heading to Spain in early October. We fly in to Madrid and then will take the train to Seville for a few days. From there we will rent a car and spend a few days at the coast. We're looking at Malaga and Nerja right now. From there we plan to do day trips (Ronda, Frigliana) and spend some time relaxing at the beach.
Where would be a good place to stay on the coast (where we can swim, relax, take the day trips, have nice restaurant meals and visit some cafes)?
Will the water be warm enough to swim?
Any other activities or sites in this area that would be interesting to try during a 2-3 day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 What fresh hell is this?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 SE ITALY
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 11 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Bordeaux to Nice
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Berlin
- 25 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011