We are heading to Spain in early October. We fly in to Madrid and then will take the train to Seville for a few days. From there we will rent a car and spend a few days at the coast. We're looking at Malaga and Nerja right now. From there we plan to do day trips (Ronda, Frigliana) and spend some time relaxing at the beach.
Where would be a good place to stay on the coast (where we can swim, relax, take the day trips, have nice restaurant meals and visit some cafes)?
Will the water be warm enough to swim?
Any other activities or sites in this area that would be interesting to try during a 2-3 day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Luggage Storage
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now