We are heading to Spain in early October. We fly in to Madrid and then will take the train to Seville for a few days. From there we will rent a car and spend a few days at the coast. We're looking at Malaga and Nerja right now. From there we plan to do day trips (Ronda, Frigliana) and spend some time relaxing at the beach.
Where would be a good place to stay on the coast (where we can swim, relax, take the day trips, have nice restaurant meals and visit some cafes)?
Will the water be warm enough to swim?
Any other activities or sites in this area that would be interesting to try during a 2-3 day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 16 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO