We are heading to Spain in early October. We fly in to Madrid and then will take the train to Seville for a few days. From there we will rent a car and spend a few days at the coast. We're looking at Malaga and Nerja right now. From there we plan to do day trips (Ronda, Frigliana) and spend some time relaxing at the beach.
Where would be a good place to stay on the coast (where we can swim, relax, take the day trips, have nice restaurant meals and visit some cafes)?
Will the water be warm enough to swim?
Any other activities or sites in this area that would be interesting to try during a 2-3 day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 25 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March