Any advice on where to stay in Cinque Terre? Fairly close to train station, clean and reasonably priced please.
where to stay in Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 2 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 4 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 5 European Backpacking
- 6 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 7 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 8 Spain in 17 days
- 9 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 10 Booking Engines You trust?
- 11 Spain in 17 days
- 12 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 13 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 14 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 15 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 16 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 17 Insight on budgeting
- 18 Our first trip to Europe
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 21 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 22 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 23 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 24 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 25 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?