Any advice on where to stay in Cinque Terre? Fairly close to train station, clean and reasonably priced please.
where to stay in Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 4 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 5 Getting From Italy to London
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 rome and pompei
- 12 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 17 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 20 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 21 Italy things to do?
- 22 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera