Any advice on where to stay in Cinque Terre? Fairly close to train station, clean and reasonably priced please.
where to stay in Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 5 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 6 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 14 Christmas in Munich
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015