Any advice on where to stay in Cinque Terre? Fairly close to train station, clean and reasonably priced please.
where to stay in Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London restaurants
- 2 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 3 biking in France
- 4 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 5 ITALO trains need help
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 8 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 100 years of French gratitude
- 12 London for Free
- 13 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 14 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 15 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 16 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 22 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Madrid: City Views
- 25 RENFE- AVE link stopped