Any advice on where to stay in Cinque Terre? Fairly close to train station, clean and reasonably priced please.
where to stay in Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 5 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 6 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 7 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Amsterday > Bruges
- 10 Great restaurants in Italy
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Germany and Switzerland
- 13 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 14 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 15 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 16 Renting an apt.
- 17 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 18 northern Portugal
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 21 Help me with this trip
- 22 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 23 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 24 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip