Any advice on where to stay in Cinque Terre? Fairly close to train station, clean and reasonably priced please.
where to stay in Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 2 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 3 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 4 Greece and Turkey
- 5 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 6 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 7 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 8 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 9 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 12 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 13 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 14 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 15 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 16 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 17 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 18 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 19 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 20 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 21 Hotel in Lisbon
- 22 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 23 Tyrol - need general help
- 24 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 25 Italy food budget