We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report