We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 White Villages base?
- 3 10 days to Explore Europe
- 4 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 5 German Rail Twin Pass
- 6 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 13 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 14 ITALO trains need help
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 Cornwall or Paris?
- 18 plug adapters ITALY
- 19 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 22 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?