We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wedding in Italy
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 4 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 5 travel to western Europe from India
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 I'm in a funk
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 14 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 15 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 17 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 18 stop in lisboa or not
- 19 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 20 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 24 wineries near Ronda
- 25 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!