We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 American Express
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 12 Help with European vacation plan
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Story of the German Christmas star
- 20 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Three ferries to Mull
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany