We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Paris in black and white
- 11 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving