We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 6 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 7 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 8 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 9 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 13 France in December 2014
- 14 Europe Itinerary
- 15 Olive Oil
- 16 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 We have no idea where to go!
- 22 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 23 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 24 Paris apartment choices?
- 25 Norway 2014