We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 5 London visit
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations