We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 2 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 3 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 4 2 month backpacking though europe
- 5 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 6 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 7 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 8 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 9 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 13 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 14 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 15 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 16 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 17 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 18 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 21 Pre-paid Visa?
- 22 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 23 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 naples & pickpockets