We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 3 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 Airbnb
- 6 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 7 Alhambra questions
- 8 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 9 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 10 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 11 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 12 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 13 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 14 London Weekend
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 19 Berlin: evening dining
- 20 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 21 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 22 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 23 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 Need help extending plan beyond France