We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 3 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 4 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 5 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 6 DVD players in France
- 7 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Trains
- 13 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 14 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 15 Naples vs Sorrento
- 16 Cinque Terre trails
- 17 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 18 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Paris Bastille Day
- 21 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 22 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 24 Liverpool to London
- 25 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help