We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 train to Vernon France
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Venice
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 11 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Traveling to Munich
- 14 Day trips from Marseille
- 15 London tube
- 16 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 17 cooking classes
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 Zurich, Switzerland
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 25 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014