We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 tour guides in rome
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 poland to switzerland
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 People acting out Paris Metro Names