We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 GPS in France
- 3 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 4 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Shipping bags home
- 12 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 13 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 14 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 15 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 16 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 19 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 20 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 21 Accommodations in Paris
- 22 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 23 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August