We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 3 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 4 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 5 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 6 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 European Trivial Trivia!
- 13 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 14 Eleanor's Pages
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 English ruined castles
- 17 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 18 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 19 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 22 Luggage sizing
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Moving to Belfast
- 25 Need Some Italy Planning Help