We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Please help me plan my trip!
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 6 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 7 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 8 Tyrol - need general help
- 9 Trains
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 12 Trying not to look like a tourist
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 buying souviners and art
- 15 Barcelona or no ?
- 16 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 17 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 18 Walking in Bologna
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 20 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 24 Travel by train in Poland?
- 25 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!