We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 London at Easter
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Prague - must see
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Which travel plan?
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 19 Planning a holiday
- 20 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 21 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23