We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on France travel
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 Cruise the River Shannon
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 20 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 21 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Food tours in Rome?