We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belfast to Scotland help
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 20 days in Germany
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 6 Naxos in May
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?