We are planning to spend 2 nights in the Cinque Terre region in early August and would like some advice on where to stay. We will be arriving at the Pisa airport in the late afternoon and had originally planned to spend the night and then rent a car the next day and drive to Cinque Terre. We are now considering taking a train from Pisa and spend 2 nights and then train back to Pisa in the morning, tour about and then pick up the rental car. Any opinions on our plans and suggestions for which village we should look for accommodations in? We would like to do a bit of hiking or walking the trails between a couple of the villages and then either take the train or a boat to see the rest.
Where to Stay in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 Best hostels from experience
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 San Sebastian
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 16 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 17 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 20 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 21 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 22 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary