We are going to be in Bologna early July and would like to know the nice areas of Bologna - never been there. My husband and I are travelling with our two children (age 24 & 26) so would ideally like to be close to the hub of things. Also do we stay in a hotel or rent an apartment? We are planning to go on to Santa Margerita and would like to know where to stay here too.
Where to stay in Bologna and Santa Margherita
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 7 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 20 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School