We really need some advice on where to stay in Berlin, as in which neighbourhood would be best suited to young (early 20's) travellers who want to experience nightlife and restaurants as well as be within a good distance to the main cities attractions.
I have looked at a few blogs so far, and most people seem to be recommending Mitte. Would this be the best suited to us, or is there another neighbourhood anyone has in mind?
Thank you for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lille Braderie 2017
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam