We really need some advice on where to stay in Berlin, as in which neighbourhood would be best suited to young (early 20's) travellers who want to experience nightlife and restaurants as well as be within a good distance to the main cities attractions.
I have looked at a few blogs so far, and most people seem to be recommending Mitte. Would this be the best suited to us, or is there another neighbourhood anyone has in mind?
Thank you for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Aix Provence
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 20 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?