Hello. Heading to Berlin in 2 weeks. Looking to rent an apt on Craigslist for 7 nights and would like tips on which area to stay. 1st time in Berlin. No car. Like to walk. May try to bike short straightforward distances. And advice on which travel pass to buy will be appreciated. Any tips at all. I am reading fodors and frommers right now. I could spent 10 nights but not sure if I'll be bored. Traveling alone. Thank you. Any day trips or short 1-2 nights suggestions from Berlin?
Where to stay in Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 25 Itinerary help, England/Wales