My wife and I are going to be in Bellagio for four nights in mid-June. We currently have reservations at both the Hotel Du Lac and the Hotel Metropole. Any suggestions on which one is a better place to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 G카지노べ❊【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❊べG카지노
- 3 티카지노べ❈【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❈べ티카지노
- 4 지카지노べ❃【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❃べ지카지노
- 5 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 6 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 1 month in Europe
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 15 London Hotels
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money