I need some recommendations on where to stay in Athens on September. It will be my 3rd week in Europe by Sept 15, and most likely will be coming from Rome(90% sure as of now). My friends will arrive to Athens on Sept 15 around noon time and we will be getting the earliest ferry next day 7:00 out of Rafina port to Mykonos. I looked at flights from Rome to Athens, and the flights that are arriving around or before noon time costs $500+. The flights later are cheaper, although I wouldn't want to keep my friends waiting for me as they will be coming from a long international flight. I don't mind flying in the day earlier but with this I don't know where to stay. Is staying one night in central(solo) then one night by Rafina (with friends) a good plan? I figured they can drop their bags while we try to do a little sight seeing on the day they arrive then take a bus to Rafina by evening for early am ferry.
Any inputs will help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노セ생중계카지노
- 2 생중계카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노パ카지노
- 3 생방송바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천ザ바카라추천
- 4 38 Days in Paris
- 5 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162