I need some recommendations on where to stay in Athens on September. It will be my 3rd week in Europe by Sept 15, and most likely will be coming from Rome(90% sure as of now). My friends will arrive to Athens on Sept 15 around noon time and we will be getting the earliest ferry next day 7:00 out of Rafina port to Mykonos. I looked at flights from Rome to Athens, and the flights that are arriving around or before noon time costs $500+. The flights later are cheaper, although I wouldn't want to keep my friends waiting for me as they will be coming from a long international flight. I don't mind flying in the day earlier but with this I don't know where to stay. Is staying one night in central(solo) then one night by Rafina (with friends) a good plan? I figured they can drop their bags while we try to do a little sight seeing on the day they arrive then take a bus to Rafina by evening for early am ferry.
Any inputs will help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 email GMail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Hp@ printer Wireless CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Scotland itinerary help
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 14 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 15 Swimming to Paris
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Istria in two days
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 24 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 25 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)