I need some recommendations on where to stay in Athens on September. It will be my 3rd week in Europe by Sept 15, and most likely will be coming from Rome(90% sure as of now). My friends will arrive to Athens on Sept 15 around noon time and we will be getting the earliest ferry next day 7:00 out of Rafina port to Mykonos. I looked at flights from Rome to Athens, and the flights that are arriving around or before noon time costs $500+. The flights later are cheaper, although I wouldn't want to keep my friends waiting for me as they will be coming from a long international flight. I don't mind flying in the day earlier but with this I don't know where to stay. Is staying one night in central(solo) then one night by Rafina (with friends) a good plan? I figured they can drop their bags while we try to do a little sight seeing on the day they arrive then take a bus to Rafina by evening for early am ferry.
Any inputs will help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 2 Manchester on derby weekend
- 3 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 4 December in Slovenia
- 5 Night club strobe light
- 6 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 7 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 8 Road Maps of Ireland
- 9 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 12 Dover queues
- 13 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 17 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 18 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 19 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 23 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 24 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 25 From London to Paris to US