I need some suggestions on deciding on a location to stay in Andalucia. We will be there for 10 days at the end of May. We fly into and out of Malaga connecting in Madrid from NY. We will have two toddlers with us. We would like to stay in Seville for 3 nights (is that too many too little?) then to a beach area. We have to devide the trip into three separate places to stay since we have to fly in and out of Malaga. We are thinking of Nerja. Is that a good location for kids? What are the beaches like? How far is the drive from Nerja to Seville? After Seville we need another location within decent proximity to Malaga (since we depart from there) Can anyone suggeset another location that would a good place to spend a few days. We are also planning on renting apartments or condos rather than hotel rooms.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground