I need some suggestions on deciding on a location to stay in Andalucia. We will be there for 10 days at the end of May. We fly into and out of Malaga connecting in Madrid from NY. We will have two toddlers with us. We would like to stay in Seville for 3 nights (is that too many too little?) then to a beach area. We have to devide the trip into three separate places to stay since we have to fly in and out of Malaga. We are thinking of Nerja. Is that a good location for kids? What are the beaches like? How far is the drive from Nerja to Seville? After Seville we need another location within decent proximity to Malaga (since we depart from there) Can anyone suggeset another location that would a good place to spend a few days. We are also planning on renting apartments or condos rather than hotel rooms.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 Cartagena Spain
- 4 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 5 Malaga Spain
- 6 Ibiiza Spain
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Seville to Cordoba
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 14 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 ATM
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 London 6 day itinerary
- 25 London Hotel - Different Request