I need some suggestions on deciding on a location to stay in Andalucia. We will be there for 10 days at the end of May. We fly into and out of Malaga connecting in Madrid from NY. We will have two toddlers with us. We would like to stay in Seville for 3 nights (is that too many too little?) then to a beach area. We have to devide the trip into three separate places to stay since we have to fly in and out of Malaga. We are thinking of Nerja. Is that a good location for kids? What are the beaches like? How far is the drive from Nerja to Seville? After Seville we need another location within decent proximity to Malaga (since we depart from there) Can anyone suggeset another location that would a good place to spend a few days. We are also planning on renting apartments or condos rather than hotel rooms.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 3 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 4 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 9 8 Hours in Rome
- 10 Athens International airport
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 18 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 19 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 20 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Ephesus - Tour A or B??