I need some suggestions on deciding on a location to stay in Andalucia. We will be there for 10 days at the end of May. We fly into and out of Malaga connecting in Madrid from NY. We will have two toddlers with us. We would like to stay in Seville for 3 nights (is that too many too little?) then to a beach area. We have to devide the trip into three separate places to stay since we have to fly in and out of Malaga. We are thinking of Nerja. Is that a good location for kids? What are the beaches like? How far is the drive from Nerja to Seville? After Seville we need another location within decent proximity to Malaga (since we depart from there) Can anyone suggeset another location that would a good place to spend a few days. We are also planning on renting apartments or condos rather than hotel rooms.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 12 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Garda Land