I need some suggestions on deciding on a location to stay in Andalucia. We will be there for 10 days at the end of May. We fly into and out of Malaga connecting in Madrid from NY. We will have two toddlers with us. We would like to stay in Seville for 3 nights (is that too many too little?) then to a beach area. We have to devide the trip into three separate places to stay since we have to fly in and out of Malaga. We are thinking of Nerja. Is that a good location for kids? What are the beaches like? How far is the drive from Nerja to Seville? After Seville we need another location within decent proximity to Malaga (since we depart from there) Can anyone suggeset another location that would a good place to spend a few days. We are also planning on renting apartments or condos rather than hotel rooms.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Summer Travel order
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios