we have four nights in Amalfi coast. We would like to stay in either positano or ravello but am leaning towards positano since there seems to be more to do, reasonable prices at hotels that are still nice for our 10 year anniversary trip. Our first trip without our children. we would like a view from our balcony of the old town and sea.
Does anyone have opinions on which hotel you recommend: Hotel marincanto but they only have the honeymoon suite open, has anyone stayed in this room ?
Hotel eden roc with the jacuzzi, and Hotel Buca de bacco?
which has better views and location? and are not too noisy late at night.
Also does anyone have opinions on the hike across the towns or a boat ride exploring the amalfi coast?
thank you kindly!
Where to stay in amalfi coast, positano or ravello? hotel marincanto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Tipping in Greece
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 Honeymooning in Europe
- 10 Southern France
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 American electrical gadgets
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 flea markets in France
- 18 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 19 Eating in France-two new books
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?