we have four nights in Amalfi coast. We would like to stay in either positano or ravello but am leaning towards positano since there seems to be more to do, reasonable prices at hotels that are still nice for our 10 year anniversary trip. Our first trip without our children. we would like a view from our balcony of the old town and sea.
Does anyone have opinions on which hotel you recommend: Hotel marincanto but they only have the honeymoon suite open, has anyone stayed in this room ?
Hotel eden roc with the jacuzzi, and Hotel Buca de bacco?
which has better views and location? and are not too noisy late at night.
Also does anyone have opinions on the hike across the towns or a boat ride exploring the amalfi coast?
thank you kindly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 2 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 3 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 4 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 5 Verona and Lake Garda
- 6 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 13 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Italy - rental car damages query
- 16 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 20 Travel help
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 23 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 24 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
Where to stay in amalfi coast, positano or ravello? hotel marincanto?