we have four nights in Amalfi coast. We would like to stay in either positano or ravello but am leaning towards positano since there seems to be more to do, reasonable prices at hotels that are still nice for our 10 year anniversary trip. Our first trip without our children. we would like a view from our balcony of the old town and sea.
Does anyone have opinions on which hotel you recommend: Hotel marincanto but they only have the honeymoon suite open, has anyone stayed in this room ?
Hotel eden roc with the jacuzzi, and Hotel Buca de bacco?
which has better views and location? and are not too noisy late at night.
Also does anyone have opinions on the hike across the towns or a boat ride exploring the amalfi coast?
thank you kindly!
Where to stay in amalfi coast, positano or ravello? hotel marincanto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 6 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Snowboarding in Poland
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 20 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 21 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 22 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 23 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 24 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 25 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?