we have four nights in Amalfi coast. We would like to stay in either positano or ravello but am leaning towards positano since there seems to be more to do, reasonable prices at hotels that are still nice for our 10 year anniversary trip. Our first trip without our children. we would like a view from our balcony of the old town and sea.
Does anyone have opinions on which hotel you recommend: Hotel marincanto but they only have the honeymoon suite open, has anyone stayed in this room ?
Hotel eden roc with the jacuzzi, and Hotel Buca de bacco?
which has better views and location? and are not too noisy late at night.
Also does anyone have opinions on the hike across the towns or a boat ride exploring the amalfi coast?
thank you kindly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Munich Under Attack...
- 4 From Genoa to Rome...
- 5 Dentix in Spain
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 10 First trip - destination advice!
- 11 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 12 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Path of the Gods Question
- 17 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 18 Should I speculate?
- 19 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Prague on a budget...
- 22 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 23 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 24 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 25 Help with 2nd European Spot
Where to stay in amalfi coast, positano or ravello? hotel marincanto?