we have four nights in Amalfi coast. We would like to stay in either positano or ravello but am leaning towards positano since there seems to be more to do, reasonable prices at hotels that are still nice for our 10 year anniversary trip. Our first trip without our children. we would like a view from our balcony of the old town and sea.
Does anyone have opinions on which hotel you recommend: Hotel marincanto but they only have the honeymoon suite open, has anyone stayed in this room ?
Hotel eden roc with the jacuzzi, and Hotel Buca de bacco?
which has better views and location? and are not too noisy late at night.
Also does anyone have opinions on the hike across the towns or a boat ride exploring the amalfi coast?
thank you kindly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest best itinerary
- 2 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 CDG international flight
- 8 Berlin restaurant recs
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 12 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 13 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Lipari to Capri??
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 18 Italy for the first time
- 19 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 5 day s in Belgrade
- 22 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 25 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
Where to stay in amalfi coast, positano or ravello? hotel marincanto?