we have four nights in Amalfi coast. We would like to stay in either positano or ravello but am leaning towards positano since there seems to be more to do, reasonable prices at hotels that are still nice for our 10 year anniversary trip. Our first trip without our children. we would like a view from our balcony of the old town and sea.
Does anyone have opinions on which hotel you recommend: Hotel marincanto but they only have the honeymoon suite open, has anyone stayed in this room ?
Hotel eden roc with the jacuzzi, and Hotel Buca de bacco?
which has better views and location? and are not too noisy late at night.
Also does anyone have opinions on the hike across the towns or a boat ride exploring the amalfi coast?
thank you kindly!
Where to stay in amalfi coast, positano or ravello? hotel marincanto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 2 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 shortened trip to Italy
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 Amsterdam
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 Trip Report, part 1
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 18 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 19 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Where is this place in Denmark?