we have four nights in Amalfi coast. We would like to stay in either positano or ravello but am leaning towards positano since there seems to be more to do, reasonable prices at hotels that are still nice for our 10 year anniversary trip. Our first trip without our children. we would like a view from our balcony of the old town and sea.
Does anyone have opinions on which hotel you recommend: Hotel marincanto but they only have the honeymoon suite open, has anyone stayed in this room ?
Hotel eden roc with the jacuzzi, and Hotel Buca de bacco?
which has better views and location? and are not too noisy late at night.
Also does anyone have opinions on the hike across the towns or a boat ride exploring the amalfi coast?
thank you kindly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental/return near London
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 4 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 5 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 6 Edgard bus website English version?
- 7 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Camino Redux
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Rungis market Paris
- 17 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 22 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 23 MiFi in Italy
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
Where to stay in amalfi coast, positano or ravello? hotel marincanto?