We'll stay in Verona from Sep 7 to Sep 10 and Florence from Sep 13th to Sep 16th. After that we'll go to the country side of Tuscany for 6 days, then Venice two days and fly home from there. Due to some changing in our trip now we have three extra days between Verona and Florence. Please give us some suggestion where we should spend that three days. We like the small town/village which have easy access cause we don't have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경주카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노わ생중계카지노
- 2 최신바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ォ아시안바카라
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 12 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Beaune France
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Firt time VISA applicant
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 advance tickets?
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 23 A week in Paris
- 24 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England