We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Where to stay for Jungfrau trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 3 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 6 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 7 By train to and out of Prague
- 8 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 13 Scuol, Switzerland
- 14 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 17 Lake Como transportation questions
- 18 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 19 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 22 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why