We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 2 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 3 Spending money
- 4 electrical adaptor plugs
- 5 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 6 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 7 Shannon airport to Galway
- 8 buying Eruos in advance
- 9 Taking wine home from France
- 10 Where Europeans Vacation
- 11 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 12 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 13 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 14 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 15 Europe Excursion
- 16 Avignon
- 17 September in Switzerland
- 18 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 19 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 20 1st Time in Europe
- 21 Prague
- 22 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 23 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 24 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 25 Naples & Amalfi Coast