We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Portugal trains
- 3 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 4 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 5 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 6 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 7 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Swiss German
- 11 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 A few last minute questions