We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 2 Train / Calabria
- 3 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 7 Itinery help Crete
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Lisbon - a few tips
- 10 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 11 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 12 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 13 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 19 European Vacation 2017
- 20 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 21 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 22 Need help in completing trip details
- 23 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 24 Which area to stay in London
- 25 A week all around Sicily - May 2017