We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Where to stay for Jungfrau trip.
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen