We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 Laundry - Ireland?
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Prague on a budget...
- 8 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Holiday Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4