We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 9 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 10 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 11 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 12 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 "Never Mind"
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Nafplio to Hydra
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Prague itinerary advice
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 Santorini lodging