We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Rome -- The next time around
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Alitala
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Uber vs. TfL
- 25 An evening in London