We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Paris to Bordeaux
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 5 13 nights in switzerland
- 6 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 7 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 10 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 Getting around London
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 WWI sites
- 18 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in August
- 21 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 22 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 23 Christmas in Spain
- 24 Brussels flower tapestry
- 25 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions