We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 2 Day Trip from London
- 3 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 4 International driving permit required in France?
- 5 The Trip to London and Paris with Three Kids
- 6 Need some Venice planning help
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 9 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 10 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 11 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 12 RHK's Spring Trip
- 13 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 14 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 15 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 16 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 17 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 18 explore Italy on a budget
- 19 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 20 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 21 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 22 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 25 Another Northern Europe train question