We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days in Austria
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 4 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 5 Itinerary Help
- 6 European Championship
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 11 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 14 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 15 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Italy by car
- 18 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 19 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 22 Ireland in October?
- 23 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 24 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 25 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?