We are going to Switzerland in May this year and are looking to go up Jungfrau. We are deciding whether to stay in Interlaken or Bern as we are only spending 2 nights and then heading to Paris.
I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel as it is part of our honeymoon but we don't want to spend to much. If anyone can suggest hotels that are clean and the staff are helpful but it is close to trains/transport it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Where to stay for Jungfrau trip.
- 1 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 13 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 18 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 ferry to Harwich
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,