We are flying out of Geneva Airport (French side) to LAX. We will be most likely staying in
Annecy to do sightseeing for 3-4 days. We can either stay in Annecy the night before the travel and drop the rental car before our flight at 7:30am or stay in Geneva or somewhere close to the airport. Since our flight leaves very early, I'm thinking it would be better to drop the car off the night before and stay somewhere close where we can take shuttle/cab or train to the airport.
What do you guys think is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 5 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 12 Capri in July
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed