We are flying out of Geneva Airport (French side) to LAX. We will be most likely staying in
Annecy to do sightseeing for 3-4 days. We can either stay in Annecy the night before the travel and drop the rental car before our flight at 7:30am or stay in Geneva or somewhere close to the airport. Since our flight leaves very early, I'm thinking it would be better to drop the car off the night before and stay somewhere close where we can take shuttle/cab or train to the airport.
What do you guys think is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Top그린카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노★온라인카지노추천ic Title
- 2 온라인바둑이＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노♤바카라사이트주소
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라↖생중계바카라
- 4 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 15 Campervan in Croatia
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 20 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts