We are flying out of Geneva Airport (French side) to LAX. We will be most likely staying in
Annecy to do sightseeing for 3-4 days. We can either stay in Annecy the night before the travel and drop the rental car before our flight at 7:30am or stay in Geneva or somewhere close to the airport. Since our flight leaves very early, I'm thinking it would be better to drop the car off the night before and stay somewhere close where we can take shuttle/cab or train to the airport.
What do you guys think is the best option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 celticmoon, a quick question
- 2 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 B&B in Ireland
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Rome or Venice first
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 16 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Apartment Montreux area
- 23 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 24 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 25 An evening in London