Which area is better to stay in the Dolomites, the Canazei area or val Gardena? We have 5 days (4 nights), given that we have to get back to the hotel every day if we want to stay in one place which is better for traveling in the Dolomites in terms of accessibility assuming we want to see both areas?
where to stay dolomites Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 9 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Taormina to Palermo
- 16 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 17 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 18 Storytellers in Iceland
- 19 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 25 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?