We've got 6 days to spend in Spain and we're thinking of flying in to Barcelona and hiring a car and travelling up the coast to Cadaques, staying over somewhere on the way and then on our way back to Barcelona, we would stop over in Girona. Any suggestions?
Where to stay along the Costa Brava coast?
- 1 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 4 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 5 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 6 Northern Italy
- 7 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 8 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 9 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 12 Prague Itinerary
- 13 Moving to Spain
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 Drive Rome Florence
- 16 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 17 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 18 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 23 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 24 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square