So my wife and I will be travelling to Paris next month. We will be coming in on a Saturday morning and will be leaving on a Monday morning so basically we have a day and a half in Paris. We would like to see the following: Eiffel Tower, Louve, Moulin Rouge and Versailles. The Eiffel Tower we will basically just be passing by taking pictures. We will not be going up the tower. I would like to see it at night though. Moulin Rogue will be the same...just passing by, not going in. The Louve we might possibly get tickets to go inside...going to play that one by ear. Planning on spending a lot of time viewing the palace of versailles. We are not renting a car so plan on taking metro/walking. I have the option of staying at a hotel somewhere in paris, or a b&b in either Versailles, Le Vesinet, or Vaucresson. Given what we want to do and how we will be travelling within the cities, where would be the best place to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 3 celticmoon, a quick question
- 4 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 B&B in Ireland
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 Please help with hotels in Seville