So my wife and I will be travelling to Paris next month. We will be coming in on a Saturday morning and will be leaving on a Monday morning so basically we have a day and a half in Paris. We would like to see the following: Eiffel Tower, Louve, Moulin Rouge and Versailles. The Eiffel Tower we will basically just be passing by taking pictures. We will not be going up the tower. I would like to see it at night though. Moulin Rogue will be the same...just passing by, not going in. The Louve we might possibly get tickets to go inside...going to play that one by ear. Planning on spending a lot of time viewing the palace of versailles. We are not renting a car so plan on taking metro/walking. I have the option of staying at a hotel somewhere in paris, or a b&b in either Versailles, Le Vesinet, or Vaucresson. Given what we want to do and how we will be travelling within the cities, where would be the best place to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 2 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 5 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 6 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 7 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 8 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 13 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 14 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 18 Reaching the Lake District
- 19 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 20 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 21 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 22 My special places in Europe
- 23 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?