So my wife and I will be travelling to Paris next month. We will be coming in on a Saturday morning and will be leaving on a Monday morning so basically we have a day and a half in Paris. We would like to see the following: Eiffel Tower, Louve, Moulin Rouge and Versailles. The Eiffel Tower we will basically just be passing by taking pictures. We will not be going up the tower. I would like to see it at night though. Moulin Rogue will be the same...just passing by, not going in. The Louve we might possibly get tickets to go inside...going to play that one by ear. Planning on spending a lot of time viewing the palace of versailles. We are not renting a car so plan on taking metro/walking. I have the option of staying at a hotel somewhere in paris, or a b&b in either Versailles, Le Vesinet, or Vaucresson. Given what we want to do and how we will be travelling within the cities, where would be the best place to stay?
Where to stay?
- 1 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 2 Nice
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 trip
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 8 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 11 France: CDG to Beaune
- 12 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 13 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 14 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 15 semi escorted tours
- 16 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 17 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 18 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 21 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 22 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 23 jungfraujoch mid june
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE