So my wife and I will be travelling to Paris next month. We will be coming in on a Saturday morning and will be leaving on a Monday morning so basically we have a day and a half in Paris. We would like to see the following: Eiffel Tower, Louve, Moulin Rouge and Versailles. The Eiffel Tower we will basically just be passing by taking pictures. We will not be going up the tower. I would like to see it at night though. Moulin Rogue will be the same...just passing by, not going in. The Louve we might possibly get tickets to go inside...going to play that one by ear. Planning on spending a lot of time viewing the palace of versailles. We are not renting a car so plan on taking metro/walking. I have the option of staying at a hotel somewhere in paris, or a b&b in either Versailles, Le Vesinet, or Vaucresson. Given what we want to do and how we will be travelling within the cities, where would be the best place to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9vDXVAU0AEERpi.jpg:large
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Sundays in Puglia
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing