We,re gonna 4 nights in Munich in July. We're looking for a place to sleep the four of us ( 2 adults and 2 young kids of 4 and 8 years old). There's not much apartement on Home Away for Munich ( that's where we got our lodging for Berlin, Dreden and Nuremberg).
We wont something that would cost 150 Euro or less. We dont have to be in city center. We want to visit old town, the Deutches museum and do a daytrip to Garmisch. We could stay outside town if we can easily access the train (we wont have a car for the whole trip).
So if anyone could suggest us neighborhoods or small town not too far from Munich (which, we hope, would cost less than Munich Itself !) it would be appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 4 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 Transportation
- 7 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 8 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 11 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 12 travel around Spain
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 17 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 18 Corsica
- 19 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 20 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 21 One day in Lille, France
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam