We,re gonna 4 nights in Munich in July. We're looking for a place to sleep the four of us ( 2 adults and 2 young kids of 4 and 8 years old). There's not much apartement on Home Away for Munich ( that's where we got our lodging for Berlin, Dreden and Nuremberg).
We wont something that would cost 150 Euro or less. We dont have to be in city center. We want to visit old town, the Deutches museum and do a daytrip to Garmisch. We could stay outside town if we can easily access the train (we wont have a car for the whole trip).
So if anyone could suggest us neighborhoods or small town not too far from Munich (which, we hope, would cost less than Munich Itself !) it would be appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt