We,re gonna 4 nights in Munich in July. We're looking for a place to sleep the four of us ( 2 adults and 2 young kids of 4 and 8 years old). There's not much apartement on Home Away for Munich ( that's where we got our lodging for Berlin, Dreden and Nuremberg).
We wont something that would cost 150 Euro or less. We dont have to be in city center. We want to visit old town, the Deutches museum and do a daytrip to Garmisch. We could stay outside town if we can easily access the train (we wont have a car for the whole trip).
So if anyone could suggest us neighborhoods or small town not too far from Munich (which, we hope, would cost less than Munich Itself !) it would be appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Florence
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy