We,re gonna 4 nights in Munich in July. We're looking for a place to sleep the four of us ( 2 adults and 2 young kids of 4 and 8 years old). There's not much apartement on Home Away for Munich ( that's where we got our lodging for Berlin, Dreden and Nuremberg).
We wont something that would cost 150 Euro or less. We dont have to be in city center. We want to visit old town, the Deutches museum and do a daytrip to Garmisch. We could stay outside town if we can easily access the train (we wont have a car for the whole trip).
So if anyone could suggest us neighborhoods or small town not too far from Munich (which, we hope, would cost less than Munich Itself !) it would be appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 3 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 4 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Oyster card?
- 13 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 London Theater
- 16 multi city flights to europe
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Shorts in South of France?