We,re gonna 4 nights in Munich in July. We're looking for a place to sleep the four of us ( 2 adults and 2 young kids of 4 and 8 years old). There's not much apartement on Home Away for Munich ( that's where we got our lodging for Berlin, Dreden and Nuremberg).
We wont something that would cost 150 Euro or less. We dont have to be in city center. We want to visit old town, the Deutches museum and do a daytrip to Garmisch. We could stay outside town if we can easily access the train (we wont have a car for the whole trip).
So if anyone could suggest us neighborhoods or small town not too far from Munich (which, we hope, would cost less than Munich Itself !) it would be appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Greece
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Stuck in Paris