I will be in Normandy for 5 nights in October 2012. First, 2 nights in London, then Eurostar train to Paris, catch the train to Caen, pickup rental, drive to Bayeaux. I am thinking 2-3 nights in Bayeaux (WWI sights a must). Then I am looking for suggestions from there. I was thinking 2 nights in Honfleur, then I need someplace to drop the car off to train back to Paris for 3 nights. Maybe, drive to Rouen, spend 1 night and drop car there? I want to see the WWIi sights, and am interested in a Ciderie tour, but other than that, just want to soak up the Normandy countryside/coastal vibe. Any ideas on intinerary/pacing for this region for 5 nights? I think we're going to leave Mont St. Michel and Brittany for another trip.
Where to sleep in Normandy - nights
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 3 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 4 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 5 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 8 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 9 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 10 Stop over in France
- 11 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 12 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 13 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 18 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Home base in Provence in July
- 21 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 24 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?