I'll be in Paris next weekend (November 9th-11th).
I really want to see Blue is the Warmest Colour (La Vie d'Adele), which doesn't come out here in the UK for another 3 weeks.
Can anyone provide some suggestions on how/where I would be able to see the film (with English subtitltes) while in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 논현안마추천 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 2 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 3 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 논현역안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 5 논현안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 6 선릉안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 7 선릉안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 선릉안마추천 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장
- 10 선릉근처안마 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 11 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 12 선릉안마방 o1o-4373-191o チ남궁실장 チ
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 17 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 6 days in Croatia
- 20 Train tickets in Italy?
- 21 Getting around Lisbon
- 22 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
Where to see French films in Paris with English subtitles?