Hi, we are 2 families (4 adults, 4 children aged 7, 8, 9, 11) wanting to sail for a week in June 2014. One of the adults is a skipper so we will be doing it all on our own. We are undecided where to sail. So far we are considering sailing around some of the Greek islands, or around the islands of Spain (Ibiza, Mallorca). Would like to be able to have some land time so the children can run around and let off some steam. I'd appreciate any comments on the destinations I mentioned, or any recommendations would be great. Thanks.
where to sail in Europe with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG late September?
- 2 Two Days in Prague
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 5 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 6 Schengen Visa
- 7 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 8 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 9 london in 2.5 days
- 10 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Air France strike
- 18 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 21 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 22 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 23 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 24 Escargot
- 25 Germany with friends who have never been there