I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and make a video of basketball around the world with my GoPro. I just landed in Berlin last night and looking at: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Germany/Berlin/Volkspark-Friedrichshain
I see a lot of courts. I don't know which one are the most popular courts or where the competition is the best.
Would any of you have a place to recommend? Even looking at the most viewed and the best rated courts, I get confused on which one to visit. I don't have a lot of time so I would like to minimize court hopping to find a place to play.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Cambrils
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 19 Trains in Alps and UK
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?