We are staying in Vienna for 3 days. We will be traveling by rental car from Vienna to Melk and then on to Prague. Where is the best place to pick up the rental car in Vienna? Because of the Vienna traffic my first thought was to pick it up at the airport but then realized the airport was on the other side of town from where we will be traveling. Any advice?
Where to pick up rental car in Vienna
- 1 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 4 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Battlefield Tour
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 19 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 24 Edinburgh
- 25 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris