We are staying in Vienna for 3 days. We will be traveling by rental car from Vienna to Melk and then on to Prague. Where is the best place to pick up the rental car in Vienna? Because of the Vienna traffic my first thought was to pick it up at the airport but then realized the airport was on the other side of town from where we will be traveling. Any advice?
Where to pick up rental car in Vienna
- 1 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 2 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 3 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 Northern Italy
- 6 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 7 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 12 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 13 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 14 Rome & Southern Italy
- 15 Paris trip report
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 18 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 21 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 22 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 25 Istanbul in April