My fiance and I are traveling all over Italy during the month of August and are so excited! We are in our late 20s and very energetic. During one part of the trip we will be leaving Sorrento and heading towards Tuscany, where we will be staying for the next few days. Our home base will be in Montepulciano, but we'd like to rent a car and explore the region. At this point, we aren't sure where we should pick up the car. Would it better to get the car in the South (e.g. Naples, Sorrento?) or take the train farther north and then pick up the car?
We'd really appreciate any advice and/or information
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Go : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 FU : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP PRIN 24*7
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Spain Itinerary
- 6 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 7 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 ATM
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 17 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 18 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 19 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria