My fiance and I are traveling all over Italy during the month of August and are so excited! We are in our late 20s and very energetic. During one part of the trip we will be leaving Sorrento and heading towards Tuscany, where we will be staying for the next few days. Our home base will be in Montepulciano, but we'd like to rent a car and explore the region. At this point, we aren't sure where we should pick up the car. Would it better to get the car in the South (e.g. Naples, Sorrento?) or take the train farther north and then pick up the car?
We'd really appreciate any advice and/or information
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 3 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 8 Which town for a
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris