My fiance and I are traveling all over Italy during the month of August and are so excited! We are in our late 20s and very energetic. During one part of the trip we will be leaving Sorrento and heading towards Tuscany, where we will be staying for the next few days. Our home base will be in Montepulciano, but we'd like to rent a car and explore the region. At this point, we aren't sure where we should pick up the car. Would it better to get the car in the South (e.g. Naples, Sorrento?) or take the train farther north and then pick up the car?
We'd really appreciate any advice and/or information
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech supp0rt cAre*
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 CASH OR CARD?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 2 days in Lugano area
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)