My fiance and I are traveling all over Italy during the month of August and are so excited! We are in our late 20s and very energetic. During one part of the trip we will be leaving Sorrento and heading towards Tuscany, where we will be staying for the next few days. Our home base will be in Montepulciano, but we'd like to rent a car and explore the region. At this point, we aren't sure where we should pick up the car. Would it better to get the car in the South (e.g. Naples, Sorrento?) or take the train farther north and then pick up the car?
We'd really appreciate any advice and/or information
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 France Itinerary Advice
- 7 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 Transportation
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Leather goods in Florence
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +