My fiance and I are traveling all over Italy during the month of August and are so excited! We are in our late 20s and very energetic. During one part of the trip we will be leaving Sorrento and heading towards Tuscany, where we will be staying for the next few days. Our home base will be in Montepulciano, but we'd like to rent a car and explore the region. At this point, we aren't sure where we should pick up the car. Would it better to get the car in the South (e.g. Naples, Sorrento?) or take the train farther north and then pick up the car?
We'd really appreciate any advice and/or information
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 Munich itinerary review
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 Football Tickets - Athens
- 14 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 15 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 16 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 17 Last minute trip to Capri
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Earthquake near Naples
- 20 Budapest to Kosice
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 23 My 3 days in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger