My trip involves a River boat cruise from Prague to Budapest and then on to the Greek Islands of Milos and Santorini. Unforeseen circumstances may change this dramatically and leave me on my own to do the trip. I have travelled solo before but going to the Greek Islands on my own seems daunting. There is a flight to Greece and then the ferry trips and a flight back from Santorini, then leaving from Greece to Zurich at 6.00am which means such an early start on my own, flying through after a 4 hr stopover at Zurich to Singapore 12 hr flight. Can anyone help with suggestions of what I may do instead of the Greek Islands and still keep my return flight home via Zurich Singapore. I am 62. Many thanks for any help or suggestions. I have travelled twice to South France based at Menton and Cinque Terre based at Levanto and Amalfi based at Atrani so all these places were ideal for getting around. Love the water and villages but want somewhere where I can get around easily on my own using public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regarding Residence Permit
- 2 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 3 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 4 Homesaty
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 8 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Route des Vins
- 12 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 13 2 days in Florence
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 23 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 24 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 25 Windsor Castle
where to next after Budapest due to unforeseen circumstances