My trip involves a River boat cruise from Prague to Budapest and then on to the Greek Islands of Milos and Santorini. Unforeseen circumstances may change this dramatically and leave me on my own to do the trip. I have travelled solo before but going to the Greek Islands on my own seems daunting. There is a flight to Greece and then the ferry trips and a flight back from Santorini, then leaving from Greece to Zurich at 6.00am which means such an early start on my own, flying through after a 4 hr stopover at Zurich to Singapore 12 hr flight. Can anyone help with suggestions of what I may do instead of the Greek Islands and still keep my return flight home via Zurich Singapore. I am 62. Many thanks for any help or suggestions. I have travelled twice to South France based at Menton and Cinque Terre based at Levanto and Amalfi based at Atrani so all these places were ideal for getting around. Love the water and villages but want somewhere where I can get around easily on my own using public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 stonehenge day trip from london
- 6 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 7 Trip to Ireland in September
- 8 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 9 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 15 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 20 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 8 Hours in Rome
- 25 Athens International airport
where to next after Budapest due to unforeseen circumstances