I'm posting for a friend who is arriving in Rome from the U.S. on a separate flight from her father. She wants to know a good place to tell him to meet her. He's 86 years old and doesn't get around very well on his own, so convenience is a big factor. We know that she is on American and he arrives in terminal C international, if that helps. They only are supposed to arrive 25 minutes apart. Thanks!!
Where to meet in Rome airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 7 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 8 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 12 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 15 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 Weekend in Norfolk
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 21 A Greek sojourn
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 24 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two