I'm posting for a friend who is arriving in Rome from the U.S. on a separate flight from her father. She wants to know a good place to tell him to meet her. He's 86 years old and doesn't get around very well on his own, so convenience is a big factor. We know that she is on American and he arrives in terminal C international, if that helps. They only are supposed to arrive 25 minutes apart. Thanks!!
Where to meet in Rome airport?
- 1 Retirement Vacation
- 2 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 13 Almalfi in Late March??
- 14 Edinburgh
- 15 Four Days in Seville
- 16 Tour-Free Travel
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 19 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 20 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 21 Planning my days in Paris
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 24 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 25 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July