Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 3 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 4 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 5 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 6 Driving in Italy
- 7 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 8 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 9 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 Train travel to and from Paris
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Use of Train Tickets
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 17 First Trip to Paris
- 18 Andalucia Spain
- 19 Amsterdam and...?
- 20 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 24 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?