Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?
- 1 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 2 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 7 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 10 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 11 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 12 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 13 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 14 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 15 london travelcrard
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 18 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 19 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 20 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 21 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 22 French/Italian Alps
- 23 France Itinerary Help
- 24 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 25 Vueling - Be Very Careful