Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Munich
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 8 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 11 What type of visa is right for me?
- 12 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 13 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 16 First time in France
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 24 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?