Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 7 Iceland Day 5
- 8 Holland/France/Spain
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 12 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 13 Montenegro in September
- 14 3 week stay in Scotland
- 15 Paris, France
- 16 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 17 sfo to europe
- 18 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 22 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 23 What one thing in Paris?
- 24 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 25 Rue des Rosiers
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?