Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 2 London Itinerary and Questions
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 5 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 6 Ravello to Paestum
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 8 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 French lavender and cottages
- 15 What Greek islands should I visit
- 16 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 19 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 23 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?