Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 a week in Lombardia
- 7 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 8 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 9 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 11 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 12 One week in London with kids
- 13 Light weight small converter?
- 14 Positano Surprise
- 15 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 16 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 17 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 SNCF - low price for summer
- 23 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 24 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 25 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?