Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 2 Dover queues
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 7 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 8 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 9 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 15 From London to Paris to US
- 16 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 My First Trip to Europe...
- 18 Residential wallpaper designs
- 19 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 20 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 24 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 25 Road Maps of Ireland
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?