Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia