Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Follow@: PANDA Tec*s SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Remove Regedit
- 2 Follow@: PANDA Tec*s SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Remove Regedit
- 3 C@ll : SBCGLOBAL mail TECh SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Reset Password
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 9 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 14 Naples + Walking Tour
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 18 Need hotel in Athens
- 19 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?