Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 2 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 3 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 4 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 5 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 8 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Museum Pass
- 11 Favorite things to do in London
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 4 days in lake region
- 21 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 22 floods in Andalucia
- 23 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 24 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 25 Tram to Airport