Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Unique Venice Activity
- 3 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 11 car rental advice in Portugal
- 12 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?