Before we leave on the Gatwick Express, we'll be having a quick lunch at Cardinal Place shopping center.
My husband is going to take the Tube to our nearby hotel and bring all of the luggage to the train station in a cab. I want to meet him where cabs drop people off to help him unload the luggage.
I can't tell from Google streetview where the actual entrance to Victoria Station is (or frankly, where cabs drop people off).
Can someone give an exact address of where cabs are authorized to drop passengers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 train from ravenna to parma
- 5 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 17 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Day trips from Uzes
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
Where to Meet Husband (Cab drop) at "Entrance" to Victoria Train Station?