Heading to CDG next week and my Dad arrives at 2E on Air France, while I arrive an hour later at 2A via American. No connections to make, just staying in Paris, but what is the easiest place for us to meet up to grab a cab together.
Please note, my Dad is 75, he's in great health and a hearty walker, but intimidated by speaking no French whatsoever and reluctant to ask for directions.
Is it best that I meet him somewhere, or should he try and venture to 2A if it is not too much trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Towersey, London
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas