Heading to CDG next week and my Dad arrives at 2E on Air France, while I arrive an hour later at 2A via American. No connections to make, just staying in Paris, but what is the easiest place for us to meet up to grab a cab together.
Please note, my Dad is 75, he's in great health and a hearty walker, but intimidated by speaking no French whatsoever and reluctant to ask for directions.
Is it best that I meet him somewhere, or should he try and venture to 2A if it is not too much trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 2 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 3 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 8 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 9 mountain views near London
- 10 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 15 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 23 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy