I'm visiting London actually and would like to order gourmet products from France for my grandparents and my nephew who live in Birmingham. Anyone have recommendations for excellent gourmet items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 4 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 London's Must Sights!
- 7 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 11 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 12 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 13 4 days in switzerland
- 14 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 15 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 16 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 19 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Scenic Driving Routes
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 What is the area around Camaiore like?