I'm visiting London actually and would like to order gourmet products from France for my grandparents and my nephew who live in Birmingham. Anyone have recommendations for excellent gourmet items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 8 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Santorini lodging
- 19 Spain and South of France
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Algarve location Help
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Killarney