I'm visiting London actually and would like to order gourmet products from France for my grandparents and my nephew who live in Birmingham. Anyone have recommendations for excellent gourmet items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 4 Rent a car in England
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 12 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 23 Going to Russia
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow