I'm visiting London actually and would like to order gourmet products from France for my grandparents and my nephew who live in Birmingham. Anyone have recommendations for excellent gourmet items?
Where to mail order French gourmet products?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 Italy Countryside
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 17 France,Spain,Italy
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules