I'm visiting London actually and would like to order gourmet products from France for my grandparents and my nephew who live in Birmingham. Anyone have recommendations for excellent gourmet items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 5 Barcelona on budget
- 6 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 7 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 9 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 10 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 11 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 12 Prague & Croatia
- 13 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 14 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Florence airport costumes
- 21 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 22 A few last minute questions
- 23 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 24 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 25 Gluten Free in Italy