We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 2 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 3 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 6 International driving permit required in France?
- 7 First Time Going to Europe
- 8 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 11 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 12 Hotel in Rome?
- 13 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 14 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 15 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 16 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 17 Traditional food in Athens
- 18 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 19 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 20 Getting cash in Spain
- 21 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 22 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 23 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 24 Cotswolds village base
- 25 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain