We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 2 month backpacking though europe
- 3 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 4 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 5 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 6 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 7 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 8 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 19 Pre-paid Visa?
- 20 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 21 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 naples & pickpockets
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 Prices in Dubrovnik