We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to Italy advice needed please
- 2 CDG questions
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 9 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 10 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 11 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 12 A Week in Spain
- 13 When to buy companion ticket?
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Home Base in Belgium
- 19 Things to do in/around Milan
- 20 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 21 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 22 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 23 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 24 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein