We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 10 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe