We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 2 weeks in Spain
- 4 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 5 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 6 Wines charted by flavor
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Museum Pass
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Arriving in Prague
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 France in October
- 14 Day trips out of Florence?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Venice; recommendations
- 17 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 18 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 19 7 countries in a month
- 20 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 21 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 22 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 23 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 24 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 25 Ventimiglia to Trieste