We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England & Scotland in April
- 2 Transport in Venice
- 3 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 6 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 7 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Wengen to Torino?
- 10 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 11 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 12 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 13 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 14 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 St Germain
- 21 Lakes District UK
- 22 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 23 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list