We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 6 Day trips from Seville
- 7 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 10 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 15 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 16 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 17 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?