We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 2 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Heli Tour
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 11 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 Tight Planning?
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 21 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 25 One week in Venice - trips