We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 4 London Weekend
- 5 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 France 8 days
- 13 Baltic cruise ports
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 19 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 20 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome