We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 2 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 3 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 4 Travel by train in Poland?
- 5 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 6 UK with Kids
- 7 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 8 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 9 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 10 DVD players in France
- 11 Freising or Erding?
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 14 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 15 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 16 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 17 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 18 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 19 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 20 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 21 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 22 Airb2b in Paris
- 23 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 24 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 25 half day at Madrid Prado ?