We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 15 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 18 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 21 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth