We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 13 Nice
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 San Lorenzo Market
- 22 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 25 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?