We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 Hey Fodor's
- 9 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 10 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 15 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 16 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 17 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 18 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 19 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 24 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 25 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman