We are taking a guided tour through France and Italy that ends in Florence. We'd like to fly our adult kids (and a baby) out to Florence to join us for some time there and in Rome. Flights on my preferred airlines are very expensive, and I thought the seasoned travelers here might have some good options. While I know changing planes tends to bring down the cost, there is only so much that is reasonable when traveling with a 1-1/2 year old. Any suggestions? (I've already read about some great things to do in Florence and also Rome, and the high speed train that travels between them, so my primary need is just the ability to get everyone there -- 3 people 18+ and one baby.)
Where to look for "bargain" flights to Florence, Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 2 Ireland driving vacation
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 5 Late night train from Prague
- 6 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 Theater in London
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 12 Tour Group Operators
- 13 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 14 Islands in mid October
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 18 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 19 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 23 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...